Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Red "Panda" trying to steal panda thunder



Ummm... Excuse me? Red Panda? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO FOOL. This is a panda, you little sneaky jerk-off. Just because you are holding bamboo doesn't make you a panda, BELIEVE ME, I'VE TRIED. You are a fox or a raccoon, or some kind of rodent or something.

Where did you have this picture taken anyway, Sears? Are you that desperate to prevent your species from total annihilation? AND STOP TAKING UP SO MUCH MEMORY WHEN I OPEN MULTIPLE TABS.

12 comments:

John Schop said...

That's right! I can't wait until you give the humpback whale a piece of your mind!

yani__ said...

thats a fucking rodent godamn thats a stupid animal...

Unknown said...

No it really is a bear. A very small bear. A CUTE FUCKING BEAR, MY ANCESTORS HAVE FEARED BEARS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!

Saad Ali Abbasi said...

lol @ post and Scott

Bob Sorensen said...

He didn't ask to be a browser, you know. So stop opening up so damn many tabs, capice?

Roser42697 said...

Its actually not a rodent OR a bear, but most closely related to the cat.

Yes, I'm a dork, but I'm also right.

Anonymous said...

but he sure is cute!

BiteSize Literature said...

OMG THIS IS THE CUTEST ANIMAL EVER!! Butyeah... stealing the real panda's thunder with your cuteness is UNcool.

gibsongirl said...

HELLO....it's a "red" panda. Freakin commie!

Kester Taylor said...

3.5 isn't as much of a memory suck.

Unknown said...

its a panda... everyone likes pandas goddammit, everyoneone likes pandas right!!! like memory chips in the brain... DAMMIT everyone likes pandas. Where's my bacon woman!!!!

Avery Design, LLC said...

This is positively hilarious.
I bumped into your blog while showing my DD a photo of a red panda. I did not show her your blog - she's a bit young yet for your wacky sense of humor...
Can't wait to read more posts.